Sunday, February 7, 2010

A good day

Today was a good day. At Foothills Community Church we learned about some of the awesome things God wants for our marriages, and some great music from Dave Odom. Had a nice lunch with my family. Then I had a basketball game. I have no idea how many minutes I played, but I know I worked up a very nice sweat.

I am not sure if I am going to make it to the gym in the morning. I have plenty of school work I need to work on. If I am not able to make it to the gym in the morning, I will try and make time to go tomorrow afternoon or evening.

This journey has not been easy by any means. I have learned a lot about myself. I have learned a lot about what I need to be doing to make myself more healthy.

This journey isn't about becoming skinny. This journey is about becoming a healthy example for my children and students. I have to do this for my children so they know what they need to be doing to be healthy. My students also need to have a healthy model as well.

Moving along slow and steady.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers