Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally Feeling Better

About 1300 hours on Wed. I started feeling MUCH MUCH better. Two and a half days of feeling like crap is not a good two and a half days. I would rather spend 2.5 days well in Iraq than 2.5 days sick here.

I had a headache, a SORE neck and a stomach that felt like it was at a Walt Disnet theme park. Being sick is not something that I handle well at all.

Now that I am feeling better it is time to get back to moving. I am going to play basketball tomorrow for sure. I have to start keeping some athletic wear in my trunk for after school. So when I start going to run the nice cushy track at Clemson I don't have to go all the way home to get something to wear.

I am running in another 5K in a few short weeks. I want to start running more distances to get prepared for this next run so I can try to get down to the 37 minute bracket. Each 5K I run I want to take time off from the last race.

I cannot wait to get my mile time back down to the mid 7's. My fastest 2 mile time was a 14:36 back in March 2006.

Let's get back to running like I did in the past.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers