Sunday, March 7, 2010

OT

It has been a while since I have posted. I am still making an effort at reaching my goal of 210 lbs in 2010.

I have tried to take it easy the past few days due to the pain in my lower legs. It has been very frustrating. I have been trying to move forward in reaching my goal, but feel every time I take a step in the right direction I take two steps in the other direction. I iced my shin down a good bit on Saturday evening. After icing the shin down for a while it felt much better. Come Monday or Tuesday it will be on fire again.

I am still aggravated about the way the game went today. I got a great work out in, but the outcome was less than stellar. The workout part is important, but I really hate losing. Maybe next week.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers