Thursday, July 1, 2010

Things have been crazy for the last month. The sad part is, I have not reacted quite like I should have. I have been hiding my frustrations in my plate. Up until the end of May I had been doing so well with my new healthy living. I cannot allow a tragedy to take away all that I have accomplished. I have not ran since May 22nd. I have got to get my butt in gear or it will be a sad sad day when I do try to get a run in.

I have to get back on this healthy lifestyle train and ride it until I die, regardless of when that is. I have to do everything I can to make myself the most healthy person I can be for my family.

I will have to look at my goals and make some adjustments now that I have been not doing the things that I need to do to reach my goals.

Today's plans:
Haircut
Basketball
Take my trash to the dump
Play with the kids
Search for job

I hope your summer is going the way you want it to go.

SHEP

2 comments:

  1. You can do this Shep. I've been following your blog for a while and I've read and seen your commitment. It's just a mild set back. Nothing that can't be fixed. People laugh at the term and use it loosely but speaking for myself, I know I'm a "foodaholic" and just like a recovering alcoholic will always have to watch what they drink, I will ALWAYS have to watch what I put in my mouth.

    You've had a lot happen in a short period; but now is the time to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get going again. You can do it! You have all the right movtivations.

    Keep up the good work and I know I'll soon read about you pounding that pavement again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thamks Teresa! It is hard, but its gonna be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Followers