Monday, April 23, 2012

Checking in....

Good gracious it's been a minute since I have updated this thing. I'm still kicking fat out of my life. I'm working hard in the gym and trying to maintain healthy eating. Very rarely do I indulge in sweets and I avoid eating seconds at meal times. If I decide I want to have something unhealthy I eat it and don't feel guilty about it. I'm putting in about an hour of weights 4 days a week and an hour of cardio 4 days a week. I'm pretty active even on my off days. I'm sure you guys love the southern way I talk even in my writing. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not seeing the results on the scale I want to see, but I can see it in the mirror and how I feel. All kinds of women are commenting on my weight loss too (no they aren't blind or ugly). Can't wait to run in another 5k. My work schedule doesn't align well with races though seeing how I work on Saturday mornings. What are you gonna do? Gotta work. Start posting comments or I'm going to start posting more pictures of me with no shirt. Headed in the right direction, Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers